[K12OSN] GoogleEarth on client

Wow, googleearth on linux! I tried it on our HP5515 clients running xserver=auto and =ati... Google Earth gives an error that the computer is running software opengl and that it will be slow. Guess what- it is realllllly slow.

How can I get these clients with ati rage chips to run opengl drivers? I'm using the beta FC5-64 tests of Erics.

Is there even a way?

Thanks,  Jim