[K12OSN] STARTX and RDESKTOP, Defaulting to RDESKTOP

All,

I'm having a weird issue...weird to me but I'm hoping others have encountered it and found a solution. We currently have Ubuntu 6.06 running the latest LTSP 4.2. In the lts.conf I have:

SCREEN_01 = startx
SCREEN_02 = rdesktop -fa <IP address of WinTermServer>

Now when the clients boot up they automatically go to SCREEN_02 and show the Windows Terminal Server login screen instead of defaulting to SCREEN_01. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it something I am doing or missing? How can I fix this so that it will default back to SCREEN_01? To add, I have made 'SCREEN_02 = shell' before and it didn't default to bash. Thanks in advance! Thanks! :)

-Paul

--
Paul VanGundy
Director of Information Technology