[K12OSN] STARTX and RDESKTOP, Defaulting to RDESKTOP

Paul VanGundy vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us
Fri Jun 16 19:06:12 UTC 2006

All,

I'm having a weird issue...weird to me but I'm hoping others have
encountered it and found a solution. We currently have Ubuntu 6.06 running
the latest LTSP 4.2. In the lts.conf I have:

SCREEN_01 = startx
SCREEN_02 = rdesktop -fa <IP address of WinTermServer>

Now when the clients boot up they automatically go to SCREEN_02 and show the
Windows Terminal Server login screen instead of defaulting to SCREEN_01. Has
anyone else experienced this? Is it something I am doing or missing? How can
I fix this so that it will default back to SCREEN_01? To add, I have made
'SCREEN_02 = shell' before and it didn't default to bash. Thanks in advance!
Thanks! :)

-Paul

--
Paul VanGundy