Re: [K12OSN] End Of Year Cleaning

I have a system where I put each grade/class level into a separate directory by year of predicted high school graduation (I'm at a K-12 school so this number becomes a constant instead of simply year of graduation in which case there's also an 8th grade graduation).

At the end of each school year, I just go to the directory for that year and remove all the accounts contained there.

Hoover Chan                   chan sacredsf org
Technology Network Coordinator
Schools of the Sacred Heart
2222 Broadway St.
San Francisco, CA 94115