[K12OSN] Please Review & Comment

Anthony Luscre mo_luscre at mogadore.net
Fri Jun 16 21:14:53 UTC 2006

I am doing a presentation to a group of Tech Coordiantors all around the
state of Ohio later this month.
I have put together a small booklet on K12LTSP and could use your help.
I know just enough to be dangerous, but really would like to let others
know about this great project.

So if you could download and review my booklet and send me any
suggestions/corrections I would be very thankful.
This is only a rough draft and my expert editor (my wife) will proof it
for grammar, spelling, syntax, etc. so you only need to review it for
content.

The booklet is available as a PDF at
http://www.mogadore.net/K12LTSP_booklet.pdf . After downloading it is
much easier to read if you print it out on two side legal paper and fold
into booklet.

Thanks
Anthony
(A long time reader but a very infrequent writer to the list)

--

-----Anthony A. Luscre------
---Director of Technology---

Visit our Homepage http:/www.mogadore.net