[K12OSN] Please Review & Comment

I am doing a presentation to a group of Tech Coordiantors all around the state of Ohio later this month.
I have put together a small booklet on K12LTSP and could use your help.
I know just enough to be dangerous, but really would like to let others know about this great project.

So if you could download and review my booklet and send me any suggestions/corrections I would be very thankful. This is only a rough draft and my expert editor (my wife) will proof it for grammar, spelling, syntax, etc. so you only need to review it for content.

The booklet is available as a PDF at http://www.mogadore.net/K12LTSP_booklet.pdf . After downloading it is much easier to read if you print it out on two side legal paper and fold into booklet.

Thanks
Anthony
(A long time reader but a very infrequent writer to the list)

--

-----Anthony A. Luscre------
---Director of Technology---

Visit our Homepage http:/www.mogadore.net