Re: [K12OSN] Time tracking

You might look at RequestTracker http://www.bestpractical.com/.
or possibly Timesheet http://www.journyx.com/?

I haven't used them so I can't say if they are what you are looking for or not, but they seem similar to what you described.

On Jun 16, 2006, at 2:51 PM, Scott Sherrill wrote:

Steven Santos wrote:
I am forwarding the following from another list I am on. Any ideas of
software packages that might work?

Not 100% sure it will meet all your needs but we use outboard a php app to track our student help desk workers. Peg in/out, administrator reports and even print time cards.

http://www.aces.edu/~richardf/outboard/

Something to consider anyway.

Scott