[K12OSN] PPC Ubuntu and FreeNX

Hey everyone,

I ahve just installed Ubunut Dapper on an ibook G4. Running beyond my expectations. I would like to do some presenting with the laptop but alas the video out isn't supported. I was think VNC or Remote Desktop. Remote Desktop works but it is slow. I then thought of FreeNX, but I don't think they have ported it to PPC Linux have they? Any ideas woul be greatly appreciated.

Tim