[K12OSN] Feature request for K12LTSP 5.1

One thing I thought would be useful, given the expansion of LDAP, is the inclusion of more/different default install options in K12LTSP. What would be nice is something similar to what Skolelinux has. You can install a Main server, an LTSP server, a Combiserver(Main server + LTSP), a workstation, or a standalone. If you install the Main server profile it acts as a SAMBA. LDAP, and NFS /home server out of box, no LTSP, just a server. The Combiserver is both a main and LTSP server in one (For installations that only would use one server). The LTSP only setup gives you an LTSP server that gets it's home and authentication from a main server. Workstation is essentially the LTSP server install without the LTSP portion (still uses NFS /home and LDAP from the main server. And the standalone mode is basically a fedora desktop install. Given the increasing nontechnical audience of K12LTSP, which I was reminded of this week at the NCLINUX conference, I think this would be an extremely helpful new feature. I know Eric is a pretty busy guy, but I thought I should at least mention this idea. Im not really a programmer, so I don't know how much help I'd be, but I'd sure like to help make it happen. I know I'd use that kind of feature.