[K12OSN] NCLS-TuXlabs for Schools: A smashing success!

Jonte' Wipf wipf_jonte at havenschool.org
Mon Jun 19 22:26:59 UTC 2006

Yeah, thanks to all who made the K12LTSP conference in Minneapolis possible!
I was totally new to the project and it is definitely something were
interested in. Perhaps the greatest benefit for me was seeing that other
schools around Minnesota are "using" Linux throughout their schools... even
the "classroom" projects were super inspiring. Some of us use Linux in a
different way, but I think the K12LTSP project would be a much simpler and
easier way to accomplishing this task. Thank you guys so much for putting
this on.

PS. Please put me down as a contributor in whichever way I can, for the next
K12LTSP conference here in Minnesota. I'm just a beginner to all the Linux
stuff but I'd still like to help to make Linux a success and a viable
solution for schools.

- Jonte