Re: [K12OSN] NCLS-TuXlabs for Schools: A smashing success!

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
I will try and get two new tabs added to the nclinux.net site this afternoon.
I will add a section for downloads, and a photo gallery. I will put the presentations in the downloads section and Petre can upload the photos to the gallery.

The new tabs are up and ready to go.  I have added all the presentations that
I had, and have uploaded a test photo to the gallery.
Petre, let me know if you have any trouble uploading the photos.

Jim-
In my folder that I put on the desktop of user1 at the conference, there was also an Impress file called support_and_documentation.otp that should also go on the website. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Petre