Re: [K12OSN] NCLS-TuXlabs for Schools: A smashing success!

Peter Scheie wrote:
Jim Kronebusch wrote:
I will try and get two new tabs added to the nclinux.net site this afternoon. I will add a section for downloads, and a photo gallery. I will put the presentations in the downloads section and Petre can upload the photos to the gallery.

The new tabs are up and ready to go. I have added all the presentations that I had, and have uploaded a test photo to the gallery. Petre, let me know if you have any trouble uploading the photos.

Jim-
In my folder that I put on the desktop of user1 at the conference, there was also an Impress file called support_and_documentation.otp that should also go on the website. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Petre

Pictures of the conference are now posted at www.nclinux.net.