[K12OSN] domain name loops back to dsl router

Eric Brown ericbrow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 01:58:44 UTC 2006

I run into this exact same problem.  I get the error when I try to
access my domain name from inside my network.  I get around this by
editing my local named file, and point it at the inside server IP
rather than relying on the external DNS.

I'm not enough of a network guru to figure out exactly why this is,
but I know this fix works.

Enjoy.
Eric