[K12OSN] Copying Files

Hello All,
I have what I hope will be an easy question for the more experienced among us. I'm setting up a new server and I want to move the /home from the old one to the new one. What would be the best/easiest way to move all the files and folders to the new machine while preserving ownership and permissions?

--

C-ya,
Mark