[K12OSN] Copying Files

Meelis meelis at nlib.ee
Fri Jun 23 00:53:58 UTC 2006

I use tar to compress/uncompress /home folders and subfolders into a
tar-file and after uncompressing, all the permissions were kept the same. I
use the same method to restore home profile for each user (preconfigured)
with the help of post-session script :)

I think it may work with your problem as well but to be safe, uncompress
them into a different location and see if it works.