[K12OSN] XP/pc loggin into K12LTSP

Greetings

The centralization of all servers that the district is keen on
implementing has placed the student access to LTSP resources in
jeopardy. I know there are users/geekmasters in the list that use remote
logins. I've played with PXEX-1.2, and nomachine.com configurations with
limited success. What are some other viable options to allow kids using
xp boxes to access LTSP servers? (port info crucial)

Help/hints appreciated.

Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX
http://links.episd.org/