Re: [K12OSN] NELS & FOSS-Education Association

Bryant Patten wrote:

We also discussed the idea of starting an association (group/co-op/guild/organization) of Open Source and Education consultants. I volunteered to push this forward for a bit and see what happens so please let me know (on list or off) any thoughts, resources or suggestions.

Bryant Patten
White Nitro, LLC
opensource whitenitro com

Speaking as a potential customer of members of the list - I think it's a great idea. Chris Johnson and David Trask have saved my butt many times and I would like to move beyond the "Hey guys, I'm in deep doo doo over here. Will someone bail me out." to a more formal business relationship (i.e. someone gets paid).

Just my thoughts,

--
Mark Goodridge
The Computer Guy