[K12OSN] Re: FC5 Pirut replaces system-config-packages

This is a bump but also a further question. The package selection
during installation of FC5 seems less configurable as compared to FC3.
There is no "install everything" feature. Considering this I tried to
use Pirut to select packages to install from the CDROM iso's but Pirut
always downloads stuff wasting bandwidth (and being slower). Anyone
had these issues? I miss system-config-packages and "install
everything".