[K12OSN] Dual monitor video card

I am currently using an ATI rage 64 (agp) as primary and and old Matrox Millenium II (pci) to run dual monitors on my server. The setup works well enough, but I would like to upgrade the video card to something a little more current. The motherboard is a Tyan S2460 with single agp 2x/4x slot.

I do not play games on the server, but do process a lot of video, so latest and greatest is not important. Solid Linux support is of much greater importance.

Any suggestions for a suitable dual-head agp card.  ATI, Nvidia or whatever.

Dan