Re: [K12OSN] Edubuntu - K12LTSP

The
Ubuntu developers are definately coming up to speed quickly on how thin client support should be integrated into a distro, and from what we saw
this week at the Ubuntu developer summit in Paris, the next release of
Ubuntu (Edgy) which is due out in late october, looks to be the one we've all been waiting for, in terms of thin client support from a mainstream
linux vendor.

Assuming that the next release of Edubuntu actually runs practically any client you throw at it, like K12LTSP does, what will be the compelling reasons going for switching from a perfectly working K12LTSP solution to Edubuntu.

ed