[K12OSN] classroom teachers

Hello~

Is there a forum for classroom teachers using K12osn?  I'm looking for a listserv or a site where classroom teachers can ask questions, share learning activities for open source applications, discuss classroom management options when having multiple workstations in the classroom, how to use volunteers, how to influence administration-types, how to speak to the tech folks, etc.  Can anyone direct me to such an option or shall I create my own?

Thanks!

Debbie White
1st/2nd grade looping
Asa C. Adams School