[K12OSN] classroom teachers

Jonte' Wipf wipf_jonte at havenschool.org
Mon Jun 26 18:19:20 UTC 2006

Hi Debbie

Same here... I joined this list a few weeks back now, after I went to the
TuXlabs conference. I"m also in search of a list that would be helpful for
classroom teachers, as I'm not as adept at typing in commands as the folks
on this list. Eventually, I'll get to this level but for now, I'm at a very
elementary level of using open source software within the classroom.

Sincerely
Jonte Wipf
Haven School