[K12OSN] classroom teachers

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 19:49:58 UTC 2006

On 6/26/06, Jonte' Wipf <wipf_jonte at havenschool.org> wrote:

> Hi Debbie
>
> Same here... I joined this list a few weeks back now, after I went to the TuXlabs conference. I"m also in search of a list that would be helpful for classroom teachers, as I'm not as adept at typing in commands as the folks on this list. Eventually, I'll get to this level but for now, I'm at a very elementary level of using open source software within the classroom.

Even though there can be very technical conversations on this list it
has also had many threads about things like Firefox, OpenOffice,
programming languages, teaching pedagody, classroom management etc.
There are many teachers on this list (including myself). This list has
a big following. Instead of starting your own list with a small amount
of subscribers  I would suggest posting your questions and see if a
discussion begins. As long as it has anything remotely to do with a
k12ltsp classroom. In other words you probably won't get much response
how to setup MS Outlook, although I could be wrong. For now just
ignore the technical stuff, maybe someday you might find it useful.

--
Robert Arkiletian