Re: [K12OSN] classroom teachers

I'd agree. It's actually been asked about a couple of times. Teachers CAN learn on this list, but it DOES tend to be more technically focused.

On Jun 26, 2006, at 12:35 PM, Huck wrote:

You might want to begin one.

--Huck

Deborah White wrote:
Sorry, Todd, and anyone else who thinks that this forum is good for *classroom teachers*. Since I subscribed to this earlier this year, I have yet to see anything but technical discussions. I'm looking for discussions on student and teacher use in the classroom. If anyone knows of this kind of online discussion, please let me know. Or if you know there is not this kind of discussion going on, let me know that, too, so I can begin one. Thanks!
 Debbie White
1st/2nd Grade Looping Teacher
Asa C. Adams School
Orono, Me