Re: [K12OSN] classroom teachers

John,

I couldn't agree more. However, I think Martin's points are in the majority. I think the type of discussions that happens here may be more appropriate on a forum. There would be so many plusses, but alas I don't think you will convince people it will work.

Tim

On 6/27/06, Martin Woolley <sysadmin handsworth bham sch uk> wrote:
On Tuesday 27 Jun 2006 04:24, JohnG wrote:
> I've
> always wondered why this is still a listserv rather than a more modern web
> forum format like many other sites have (ie ipcops.com , contribs.org, etc).

I'm pleased that this IS a listserv rather than a web forum.  The big
advantage of a mailing list is that discussions automagically arrive on my
PC, to read or ignore as I like.  With a web interface, I have to make the
effort to go and read the stuff, and me being lazy, I don't.  It is also much
easier to post to a listserv.

--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster bgfl org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation