Re: [K12OSN] Email on LTSP

Barry,

I should work fine, although the guys at Kannon and Open Text seem to lean
toward Mandriva as the distro of choice for them.  Mandriva will feel very
familiar as it's very similar to Fedora or Redhat.  I'm planning to move
to a Linux FirstClass server this summer (currently on windows)....I'll
keep you posted.  Gregg told me the Post Office migration should be a
no-brainer.