Re: [K12OSN] WAN Boot

You'll find NX to be much, much better than VNC and RDP.  A remote X
desktop over NX will feel like a local connection.

BTW, there will be increased overhead on the server side if you go the
NX route, but that's nothing more RAM/CPU won't fix.

Mmmm, I've just setup NX and it seems very good.

Takes a long time to start (60 seconds), maybe I haven't got it right yet?