[K12OSN] KVM Monitor Trouble

Hi,

I recently switched out the monitor that I had on my KVM switch. I did this while both servers hooked to the kvm were on. One of the servers works fine with the new monitor, but my k12ltsp (4.4.2 ?) server doesn't. The new monitor is smaller, I'm wondering if it doesn't support as high a resolution as the previous monitor. Does anyone know how I can change the monitor settings via SSH, so that I can get the server to work with the new monitor?

Thanks,

ck