Re: [K12OSN] KVM Monitor Trouble

On 6/30/06, Carl Keil <carl snarlnet com> wrote:
Hi,

I recently switched out the monitor that I had on my KVM switch.  I did
this while both servers hooked to the kvm were on.  One of the servers
works fine with the new monitor, but my k12ltsp (4.4.2 ?) server
doesn't.  The new monitor is smaller, I'm wondering if it doesn't
support as high a resolution as the previous monitor.  Does anyone know
how I can change the monitor settings via SSH, so that I can get the
server to work with the new monitor?

edit /etc/X11/xorg.conf

there should be a line like
--