[K12OSN] how to turn off nautilus under IceWM

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Mar 3 15:35:58 UTC 2006

I want to modify the launch of nautilus under IceWM so that it doesn't automatically
open the user's home directory upon login.  This used to be configured in
/etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/IceWM back in the 2.x days (according to the wiki page, which I
wrote).  But in 4.4.1 there is no such file; matter of fact, the only thing in
/etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/ is a file called 'Reset your desktop'.  I can't even find the
config file that tells gdm to list IceWM as one of the login options.  It's been a while
since I fooled around with IceWM on K12.  Where is this stuff configured nowadays?

Petre