[K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool 0.30 Released

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 22:04:43 UTC 2006

Hey Robert,
i got your chat after you signed off. To answer your question, not
yet.  I'm not really sure where I've gone wrong.   Did I ever tell you
that to get vnc broadcasting I had to borrow vnc.so from a 32-bit
install?  Maybe that has something to do with it.   And maybe Eric can
test Fl_TT on his el4 x86_64 setup.  I guess the first suspect is the
libgcc inconsistency.

>  Not sure about this version of
> libgcc_s_3.4.3-200.....
> I do not see it in k12ltsp 4.2.1EL

This is from our server which is EL4.2 x86_64 with LTSP installed on top.

[root at mail ~]# ls -l /lib | grep libgcc
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root   30792 Jun  9  2005 libgcc_s-3.4.3-20050228.so.1
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root      28 Sep  7 13:33 libgcc_s.so.1 ->
libgcc_s-3.4.3-20050228.so.1

[root at k12linux admin]# rpm -qa | grep libgcc
libgcc-3.4.3-22.1
compat-libgcc-296-2.96-132.7.2
libgcc-3.4.3-22.1

I guess I should update to the latest libgcc.  I wonder if I can just
update this one without updating everything?  I've been meaning to do
full backup and do an update.   Maybe this is the time.

Thanks,
Peter