[K12OSN] Video issue under MS Virtual Server 2005

ATM Logic atmlogic at kmts.ca
Thu Mar 9 17:39:21 UTC 2006

Yes... I know its just all wrong to be running Linux under windows... But...
Well... I am rapidly running out of test boxes  :)
My issue is this during the install it detected S3 video  (no clue from
where) but since the install graphics looked great, I said ok, carry on.

However now as soon as I get to the GUI the screen is just a mess of what
looks like OLD OLD OLD CGA and faint lines... And streched...  Just a
mess...
How can I stop the load of the GUI and "re-select" a new video setup?

Thanks.