[K12OSN] printing bandwidth on client

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Mon Mar 13 15:23:55 UTC 2006

Not to play the 'money is no object' card, but you could pick up a little 5-port switch
for under $20, and plug the network drop, the terminal, and the printer into it.  That
way, you don't have to have the terminal on for the printer to be available.  I
generally prefer the 'whatever costs the least amount of cash' approach, but that isn't
always the top priority.

Petre