[K12OSN] Re: K12OSN Digest, Vol 25, Issue 3

Henry Burroughs hburroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Tue Mar 14 17:59:23 UTC 2006

Jeff,

Don't know if you need this still, but:
http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/GDM%20auto-login%20with%
20specific%20users%20to%20specific%20terminals

or I've done a modification of the script that allows you to specify
what user logs into what terminal (ie: the username != hostname).

Henry