[K12OSN] Re: OSticket a good trouble ticket prog

Barry R Cisna cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us
Wed Mar 15 00:35:43 UTC 2006

Hi Bert,
Here is the URL for OSticket:

www osticket com

It has been sitting stagnant for about 5 months,now and i see they are
about to push out version 2.0
If you like I'll up the version we use to our ftp server and you can
down it from there.
Matter of fact i think this originates from your neck of the woods.
Their logo shows a kangaroo!
If you have Apache/php/MySQL, and sendmail or Postfix, and qmail works
as well (although ive never setup that one), working you are there.
Email me off list and ill give you the ftp url..
Thanks to every as well for giving there setups for trouble ticket
systems. Its always nice to know who is building the best mousetrap!

Take Care,

Barry