[K12OSN] OT: Fedora Core 3, do I need to change update repo in yum?

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Mar 15 16:23:55 UTC 2006

I have a k12ltsp version 4.2.1 system, which is based on Fedora Core 3.  Does RH still
handle the updates for that release?  Or is it considered to be part of Fedora Legacy
now?  More to the point, do I need to change my /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo
file to point somewhere else?  When I run yum, it says everything is up to date; but it
occurs to me that if the Fedora project is no longer handling updates for this 'older'
release, then I might be missing updates because I'm no longer looking in the right
place for them.

Petre