[K12OSN] First crack at a FC5-based build of K12LTSP

Jack Palmadesso jack.palmadesso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 20:53:26 UTC 2006

I've installed FC5 on a new i386 arch machine (Dell 450 Xeon) and I'm
getting the same results with PXE.

 rpm -V ltsp_i386-kernel  results in:

SM5....T    /tftpboot/lts/pxe/pxelinux.0

Terminals are not booting at all on FC5 with PXE or BootRoms on floppy.
Bootroms never make it past searching for server (DHCP) so I don't think the
problem is with PXE

These same terminals boot in 4.4.1 and 4.4.2.  I'll keep working on it.

Jack