[K12OSN] ReadNaturally and WINE

Mike Ely mely at rogueriver.k12.or.us
Thu Mar 16 18:52:43 UTC 2006

Justin Paulsen wrote:
<snip>
> BTW, We are in the process of moving from STAR Math, STAR Reading, and
> Reading counts to RenPlace STAR Math, STAR Reading, and Accelerated
> Reader.  And if you are a tech with half a brain you can install Ren
> Place yourself contrary to what their sales and tech people will tell
> you.  I had no issues installing it myself on a clean win2k server install.

With regard to this, I'm looking at the option of the remotely-hosted
version versus hosting our own.  How much hardware does it need?  We
really can't afford the outlay for a dedicated windows server just to
support one application, and only have a single (underutilized) 2k3
server license in this Samba shop.

Cheers,
Mike Ely