[K12OSN] Re: "press enter to login"

Jack Palmadesso jack.palmadesso at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 13:46:55 UTC 2006

Thanks a bunch.  You must have been reading my mind or something because I
am very interested in these wrapper scripts.  I have been lucky enough to
demo LTSP for the company I work for and I'd like to have the ability to
launch other applicatons like Citrix for example for certain terminals.
Some people want Linux, some want a Windows terminal server and some want
Citrix.  LTSP can fit the bill on all of these with a few servers and lots
of old hardware nobody wants to use.

Thanks again
Jack