[K12OSN] Mail data base

Timothy Hart timothy.hart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:26:46 UTC 2006

What type of email system do you have now. I am sure it must have some type
of mailing list capabilities. You could always consider some other type of
distribution. A CMS maybe with logins for parents.

When you say use OpenOffice are you referring to the format the documents
would be in? I would recommend making them PDF and not worrying about it if
so.