[K12OSN] sound in 10 terminals is it possible???

Alejandro Mel piritarodo at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 03:42:55 UTC 2006

First of all I have to say I really appreciate the very useful answers that
everybody send me for example thanks a lot to  Huck <dhuckaby at p****da.org>
and Mike Mendly who are always helping me....

In this opportunity Iam writing in order to ask about SOUND in ltsp... I
know I can playback mp3 in terminals , but I want to know if I can install
for example 7 sound cards in 7 terrminals, and for example 3 terminals want
to play mp3 and the other 4 are just browsing the web, doing sound
conference with msn listening flash animations....I have to say I know I
need a powerfull server to carry out these sort of tasks, I am thinking on a
p4 2.8Ghz with 2GB RAM and raid 0 sata

It is possible to install that amount of sound cards in the net (7-10
soundcards)?????