[K12OSN] OT: LTSP Frappr map missing?

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Mar 24 17:32:26 UTC 2006

Oh sure, now it's working. ;-)  Noticing the the 'pins' have changed, I wonder if that
had anything to do with it not working last night (and I tried it from home and from
work.  Hmmm: my wife's office couldn't get to their outsourced web-based DB last night,
either; perhaps there was something funny with DNS in Minneapolis last night.)