Eric- Re: [K12OSN] FC 5 and LTSP

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 23:17:25 UTC 2006

Hi Eric-  I'm at home again with another knee reconstruction and have
unmedicated time on my hands here.  I was about to install the FC5 64 bit
DVD and then push ltsp 4.1 onto it.

The LTSP guys on IRC told me you're setting up the new ltsp4.2...  I'ld love
to test run the 4.2, so I've got my wife's home backed up and am ready to go
with it whenever you need a few test dumbies!

Drop me a line-

Jim
jim at linux.ca