[K12OSN] Second crack at a FC5-based build of K12LTSP

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Sun Mar 26 05:38:39 UTC 2006

> I have uploaded a second test build of what will eventually become K12LTSP
> 5.0. Same rules apply: this is not fully baked, don't expect it to actually
> work, if it does happen to work don't use it in production,  and all of those
> other scary warnings.

    ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/5/
    rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::testing/5/ .

I finished my big LTSP package reorg. Standard rules apply, this is a
first build using non-officially-released software. Assume big ugly
bugs.

For the couple of people who asked for just the LTSP rpm packages,
I copied them here: ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/RPMS/
I have not tried to install them on a stock install of FC5, if they break
you get to keep both pieces ;-)