[K12OSN] setting .doc globally for OO

John Baillie jbaillie at stmarys-school.org
Mon Mar 27 23:04:29 UTC 2006

You can create a new XP default user with the settings you want. Not
only will this set the file types but also the initial set up and
registration process too.
The downside of doing it this way is the initial log on for each new
user takes a little longer and it wastes disk storage.
I have not looked into it since last August there might be a better way
of doing this now. Actually there always has been,  it's K12LTSP! :-)