[K12OSN] setting .doc globally for OO

Steven Santos steven at simplycircus.com
Tue Mar 28 03:22:52 UTC 2006

I know it is possible to do with group policies.  The trick is in applying
the policies.  I know that the openofficetechnology.com folks have a
comercial product that does this fairly well, but they had to build their
own policy interpeter to make it work.

I wonder how hard it would be to develop an OSS tool that would do this for
both Windows and Linux?  Would sure seem to fit the bill, and the
information is available.

Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.
Email: Steven at SimplyCircus.com