[K12OSN] OpenOffice Curriculum

Paul VanGundy vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us
Tue Mar 28 13:32:13 UTC 2006

All,

As I walked in to work today I was approached by the computer teacher
talking about curriculum and changing it. I asked what he was talking about
and he had said since we have all moved to OpenOffice in our district there
was talk of him needing to change his curriculum. He isn't very happy about
that so I am emailing to see if anyone on this list would be willing to
share lesson plans, curriculum or anything educational to help our computer
teacher's out in our district. I can understand the frustration and am
trying to help them as much as possible. Do any of you teach OpenOffice in
your computer classes/district? Any and all information would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Paul

--
Paul VanGundy