[K12OSN] RPC perhaps slightly off OT

Per Qvindesland per at qvtech.cc
Wed Mar 29 10:25:31 UTC 2006

Hello All,

Sorry this one might be slightly ot but I am not sure where to turn to,
I have a ldc controlling my network and a windoze 2003 server, I joined
the 2003 machine to the ldc domain without any problems I also edited
the registry on the 2003 machine and changed things like
requiresignorseal  and requirestrongkey now most people can log into the
domain on the 2003 machine but for some odd reason not all, the error
message is: A remote procedure call (RPC) protocol error occurred, I
would have thought that since I already had changed the keys in the
registry that this would not be any issue anymore but apparently there
is still some issues with it
.
Could anyone help me out here or point me in the right direction?

Kind regards
Per Qvindesland