[K12OSN] Old server hardware

Eric Brown ericbrow at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 12:33:59 UTC 2006

Mikko,

My server is a 4x550Mhz, 3gb ram.  I run 20 clients off of mine on a
daily basis.  For a presentation, I ran six workstations from a server
with 2x350Mhz, 1gb ram.  I think you'll be fine for a handfull of
stations.  Personally, I'd push it just to see how far it would go.  I
think it might surprise you.

Eric Brown