[K12OSN] Test FC5 and K12ltsp - Firefox and Mozilla unstable 32 or 64 bit installed on am

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 21:02:48 UTC 2006

Well, now that the FC5 and K12 test rpms have been married together my one
test system is have browsers crash all over the place...

The problem first showed up as soon as the clients were running.  I
uninstalled the 64 bit Firefox then installed the 32 bit as Eric suggested
and it crashes just as well as the 64 bit versions....  This isn't just a
firefox problem; Mozilla also crashes while browsing.

Anyone else with this trouble?

Jim