[K12OSN] how to turn off nautilus under IceWM--SOLVED

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Mar 3 17:32:46 UTC 2006

Well...this is what I thought...
I thought it turned off the homedir window opening..but I thought it
also caused a loss of icons on the desktop...am I wrong? I would be VERY
happy to be wrong...
Having a meeting today about 'slowness' with ltsp machines in library
today...it's gigabit and total number of stations on network is about 40
with a dual 3ghz 4 gig of ram scsi hd's server...that has been plug'n
away for a couple years now. if disable'n nautilus is the key to freeing
up some resources then great ;)
I fear that it's multi-media being accessed by browsers of the web
causing the slowdowns though..

--Huck