[K12OSN] Nic Teaming Nic Bonding thoughts

cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us
Sun Mar 5 19:27:18 UTC 2006

Hello List,

Could anyone give their thoughts on, nic bonding /teaming with using K12LTSP?
Just wondering if this concept in the real world actually nets a network
much more bandwidth? Was thinking of possibly setting up nic teaming on
one of our servers if anyone, that has actually used this setup, has found
noticable gains in network throughput.
We seem to have very decent bandwidth but it doesnt hurt to try some new
things along the way. I wondered if this would be more headaches than it
is worth.

Take Care,

Barry Cisna